Save on Tickets and Wine to Music in the OrchardPay $24 for Two Tickets to Music in the Orchard which includes admission to the concert, souvenir glass and first pour of wine or beer.
- 20% Savings
- 47 Bought
- Deal Has Ended
About This Offer
Summer in the East Bay is magical - the best time to enjoy fabulous music in a breath-taking setting. And what is more beautiful than a backdrop of the orchards of Livermore Valley Wine Country?
And LocalGrüv is here to help you take advantage of that experience with today's offer:
Pay $24 for 2 Tickets to Music in the Orchard - reg. $30. Tickets include admission to the concert, souvenir glass and first pour of wine or beer.
The July 25th Concert, presented by The Purple Orchard Wine Country Resort & Spa, features "Wolf Hamlin and The Front Porch Drifters." Wolf, a Tri-Valley music icon and former American Idol contestant (he made it to Hollywood week!), brings his brand of outlaw country (think Johnny Cash with even MORE Attitude!) with a full rockin' band!
Available at the venue are wine by Nottingham Cellars, beer by Altamont Beer Works, and food by Ken's Wood Fired Pizza.
Here's another great reason to attend - a portion of the concert's proceeds goes to benefit the Pedrozzi Scholarship Foundation, which awards hundreds of thousands of dollars each year to deserving graduates of Livermore high schools in pursuit of higher education.
So, hurry and take advantage of this offer before tickets run out. You'll feel good about participating in the scholarship benefit - and you'll have a GREAT TIME!
The Fine Print
- May buy as many as you like!
- Valid on July 25th from 6-9pm only!
- Voucher is valid for TWO tickets and TWO glasses of wine
- Must be 21 to drink alcohol
- Promotional value expires July 26, 2013
- View the standard terms that apply to all offers (unless noted above)
- No cash value / No Cash Back
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Tax and gratuity are not included
- Cannot be combined with other promotions or offers
- Including all dealcoop.com/terms